I have often warned of the implications of the path these United States were wrongfully taking - and it has just been discovered by me that these warnings - the words that you are reading today - come from what the Obama Team are now considering "a potential paramilitary terrorist".
I warn you that continuing to read this blog, or continuing to think or believe the same way that I do will also lead to you being labelled as a potential increased security threat to the nation, and possibly a POTENTIAL TERRORIST.
The Missouri Information Analysis Center (a division of the Missouri State Police) has released a report called the MODERN MILITIA MOVEMENT warning officers to be extra diligent in watching out for signs of these potential terrorist group members (identified as Right-Wing Extremists), including:
- States Rights advocates
- Right to Life Advocates
- Anti-Illegal Immigration Advocates
- Paintballers or Military Simulation Enthusiasts
- BLOGGERS, Chat-Forum users, Social Networks involving Conservative Issues
- County Sheriff Citizen task Forces (citizen assistants - aka Volunteer Sheriff's Deputies)
- Members of Third Party Political Groups (Such as Libertarian, Constitution, Independence, Campaign for Liberty, etc) - specifically supporters of Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr
- Those who have bumper stickers in support of Ron Paul, in support of "Right to Carry" arms, anti-illegal immigration, in support of tax-code revision, and other such 'RADICAL RIGHT' values
- Those who oppose the North American Union
- Those who oppose the Federal Reserve Bank, or World bank
- Those who strongly advocate for the 2nd Amendment
- Those who display Gadsden Flags, Common Law US Flags, or US Flags in Distress (upside down or backwards)
- Those who display or recite MOLON LABE, which is a Greek Phrase for "come and take them" sometimes translated to "Over my dead body" - or "From my Cold Dead Hands" - also known as the battle cry of the NRA
Here is a segment of Rush Limbaugh discussing the story:
With the increase in frustration over how the Federal Government is being run, and the increase in anti-government demonstrations such as the Tea Parties, it should be noted that at least in one of the 50 states - and likely in others - Conservatives and Libertarian minded individuals attending these rallies are potentially being marked as "Suspect Terrorists".
The Tea Parties themselves, which are coming up on April 15th, is an anti-Socialist / anti-taxation rally openly criticising the expansion of the federal government, and therefore in the eyes of the Missouri State Police (and potentially national agencies) a rally being held by anti-government militias and terrorists.
Readers - we are now living in an age where political dissent is classified as terrorism, terror rallies, or in support of terrorist activities... The use of the word terrorist instills fear, instantly, and the broadening of the word terrorist to include anyone openly dissenting with governmental leadership is little more than a tactic of annihilating opposition.
Let it be known to all that I am anti-federal government when the government does not uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States... when it is led in a manner that is tyrannical, and undermines the fundamental liberties defined in the Declaration of Independence.
Let it be known that I will gladly call myself extreme, if being extreme means rejecting a Socialist agenda aimed at the dissolution of individual liberties and general free market capitalism.
Let it be known that I will gladly stand up and declare a need for revolution when Liberty is given a death sentence.
I will not stop speaking these truths - even if it means that I will be considered a danger to national security by the metrics used in Missouri - who consider my beliefs as being potentially terroristic.
I am an honest man, an active Republican, a vocal supporter of Liberty, a supporter of State's Rights, in favor of abolishing the IRS and replacing it with a flat or fair tax system, in favor of securing the borders from illegal immigration, an advocate for Gun Rights, an advocate for personal responsibility, and a flier of the Gadsden Flag.
If being a conservative/libertarian Republican identifies me as a potential terrorist, then I gladly join the ranks of Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Paine, Henry, and other founders of this nation who so nobly defied tyranny once before.
To support a union for the sake of a union is idiocracy. To support a union founded on the principles that liberty is the justest of all causes - well, I say, Give me Liberty or Give Me Death.