Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Moment of Reflection

A young voter might ask "How has politics changed in the last thirty years?" A valid question in the era of political sleaze, right wing extremism, left wing radicals, cult of personality presidential elections, and a tyrannical federal government. The answer can be found in this moment of reflection:


There is nothing extreme about demanding that the government live within the bounds of the contractual obligations established in the Constitution. The current grassroots movement is not a radical element of this nation. We are a constitutional element. We are THE PEOPLE, and we are here to fix this mess.

May God bless the people with liberty from our own government!

2 comments:

  1. There are going to be a LOT of pieces to pick up; this new conservative movement is just getting started. I pray there's still time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that there is a huge mess with a lot of pieces to pick up. I, too, wonder if we can ever get back there as one country. The tyranny of 'Security' has got this country in a choke hold... unless the people stand up and say 'let me take care of myself' we will never get there. That is what is happening now in this election... but I fear it still isn't enough... I'm curious to see what the future holds in store for this country.

    ReplyDelete