Thursday, September 15, 2011

6 months of silence

Readers (who are still around) -

I spent a large part of 4 years blogging, staying extremely active in the political scene, running for office, and holding seats within the party. As you may or may not recall, I lost my best friend of 18 years in a motorcycle accident on November 30th of 2010. I refocused my efforts on myself after that incident. The seats to which I was elected within the Kitsap GOP, I resigned. I am currently in the final stages of a divorce and trying to make life as seamless as possible for my two little girls and myself as I charge forward into a brave new world.

I've been asked a number of times about starting the blog again. So I think I am going to see what I've got left inside to give to the blogging world. If I find that the stress is still too much, that jumping back into the world of political blogging is simply too much, I think I may simply hang it up for another stint and try again later...

For now, I'm going to blog when I can... and since the GOP seems to know prime time how to screw up a presidential pick, let's start there........

See you in the blogging world!

-Steven M Nielson

3 comments: